Food Summary Powdered Erythritol Sweetener - 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto - 0 Calorie, 0 Net Carb, Non-GMO Erythritol Powder Bulk (450g)
- The only sweetener that has zero calories and zero carbohydrates. It tastes and bakes just like powdered sugar
- ERYTHRITOL DOES NOT HAVE A BAD AFTERTASTE - This erythritol is safe and healthier than regular sugar, as well as having almost no aftertaste. You might mistake this for sugar if you were to taste it blind.
- We will refund the entire purchase price if you do not approve of it. It is our firm belief that our granulated erythritol is 100% pure and natural. Getting our erythritol from us is risk-free. If for whatever reason, you do not like our erythritol, you can send us an email and we'll refund you everything, no questions asked.
- This product is a vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and a tooth-friendly option!
- Diabetics & Low-Carb Dieters - ZERO GLYCEMIC IMPACT
Erythritol Sweeteners without calories that taste and bake like sugar!
There are no calories in erythritol and it contains no carbs either. The sweetener can be used for almost anything to add sweetness!
It belongs to the family of sugar alcohols, which means it is a naturally produced extract from fruits and plants that passes through your body untouched, much like fiber. Generally, since erythritol is passed through without impacting your blood sugar, erythritol has zero net carbs and is well tolerated by most people. There are plenty of benefits to using erythritol, including:
who are on a low-carb diet
who are looking to reduce calorie intake without sacrificing taste!
The calorie count and net carb count of Erythritol is 0
There is a significant difference between the sweetness and the taste of our erythritol sweetener and sugar. This product does not have a bitter or chemical aftertaste, unlike most alternative sweeteners. In contrast to sugar, which has a glycemic index (GI) of 68, erythritol has a GI of 0! It has been established that high glycemic foods like sugar cause blood sugar levels to spike, causing fat to be stored and cravings to be triggered. Despite the fact that you see the carbohydrates listed on the nutrition label, don't be fooled by their quantity. Sugar alcohols are not classified separately by the USDA. Therefore, erythritol does not contain any effective carbohydrates!
Does it work for everyone?
It is recommended that anyone looking to reduce their sugar intake, lose weight or improve their general health make use of erythritol as a sugar substitute. It is particularly popular with diets that restrict carbs and diabetics, as well as sugar-free bakers and paleo bakers. Additionally, it has been proven to be safe for kids and pets as well. Sugar switching is now much simpler than ever before!
Is our erythritol sweetener suitable for all applications?
Sweeten foods and beverages with our erythritol sweetener if you would with sugar! Use it just as you would confectioners' sugar for baking and cooking. By adding powdered erythritol to your favorite dessert, you can make many of them low-carb. The result will be 70% sweeter but with no guilt!