Fennel Seeds Whole (400g)
- FENNEL SEED : The fennel plant is native to the southern European and (Turkey) Mediterranean regions, although nowadays it is cultivated and produced in other parts of the world such as India and Egypt
- A dried seed that comes from the fennel herb, fennel seeds look like cumin seeds, only greener, and have an aniseed flavour and a warm, sweet aroma.
- Fennel is also used in many different cuisines, from Indian to Italian, to contemporary fusion, and all parts of the plant are used, including the leaves, seeds, and bulb.
- This bag contains 100% raw Fennel Seeds (Foeniculum Vulgare )
- 1.5 Pounds / 680 gr – 24oz Resealable Bag